Header

Image Map

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

...time to get STARTED!!


This blog is going to help me get my ideas out there.
Get them out in the open so that I can realize which dreams I can actually make come true.



Let me take a moment to introduce myself.
I work for a small livestock feed company outside of Athens as a "do anything".
I tend to say this because I really "do anything". My job ranges from helping customers, ordering products, testing corn, keeping up with inventory, and everything in between.

There is little creativity needed in my everyday job and therefore, I decided a small business on etsy would be just the TICKET. I have begun creating clutches and hand-painted signs to sell to anyone and everyone that has shown any interest. 


My favorite girls!!
I love this creative outlet for myself and have decided to start blogging about my many DIY's along with a plethora (big word!!) of other things. I'm also slightly obsessed with clothing and changing things up a bit, so expect to see that too!!

Thanks for reading this little part about me and I look forward to sharing more and more as time passes by.

Guess I better go get started!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...