Header

Image Map

Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm a little late...

I'm a little late today...
This post should have been made yesterday on my "Thankful Thursday", however, I made a promise to myself to say 5 things I am thankful for each week. So Friday it is.

  • I am thankful today is Friday. This week seems unbelievably long and work each day has felt like it never ends. I am not quite sure why this is, but maybe it's because...
  • My sister and mama are coming this weekend!!! I am so excited!! I love spending time with Audrey and Mama Ginny! We are going to the Mart in the ATL on Monday, so I get a day off work. HipHipHooray.
  • the RAIN!!! Goodness, we have needed it!! Working for a feed company, I hear everyday the amount of moisture in the ground, and lately its only been the lack of. This rain has helped us greatly. Keep it coming Lord, we are so grateful.
  • I am thankful for my small town this week. I got to see a deer on one of my afternoon runs, and one of my sweet customers brought me a bag of peaches. I love knowing at least a couple people everywhere you go and it never gets old being close to animals while out on a jog.


  • And finally, I am thankful for my daddy. Today is his birthday and I am thankful today for the things he has taught me, the horse lessons I have learned, and the life lessons I learned from those. He means so much to me and I am thankful for him each and everyday. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY FRANK!!!

293996_10100116887593451_8081847_n

That's my thankfulness... even if it is a day late.
Happy Friday everyone!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Have fun with your mom and sister!

Unknown said...

Thanks!
We had the best time!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...