Header

Image Map

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

keep on keepin on...


It seems that lately I can't get ahead. I work on things and get partly done and something else comes up. I'm guessing the best thing to do is just to "keep on keepin on." Things will get done in their own time, and I WILL make this side business work. Positive thinking is key. More hours in the day would be ideal, but last night I actually accomplished some things on my never-ending list of to do's. 
So without further adieu... 

Check out all the new items I just added to my Etsy Shop!

Pink, Yellow, Orange Patterned Make Up/Jewelry Pouch with Bright Yellow Lining

Pink, White, and Teal Retro Patterned Make Up/Jewelry Pouch with Bright Yellow Lining

Multi-Colored Patterned Make Up/Jewelry Pouch with Bright Yellow Lining

Bright Flannel Patterned Makeup/Jewelry Bag Fully Lined

These can all be used as makeup/jewelry bags or bags to hold smaller items within a larger purse.
They would be perfect to keep your sunglasses from getting scratched inside your bag. I can do custom orders and have a big variety of fabrics on hand.

Email me about custom orders or large quantities.



11 comments:

twiggy@thedirtlife said...

look at you all entreprenurail!! i started my own business this year and it's hard to keep up...but like you, i'm keepin on keepin on!

Unknown said...

it is really hard to keep up, but I want it to work so that is all I can do!!
Good luck with your business too! Any tips you have would always be appreciated!

TheTinyHeart said...

These are SO cute!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Unknown said...

Thank you!!

Katie said...

those are so cute!! love the fabric you picked!

jas said...

cute bags!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks!!
your blog is too cute!! now a follower!

Unknown said...

Thanks Katie!! I love bright happy colors!!

Stesha said...

these are super cute!! Do you ever do giveaways? If so email me!! classic.bubbly@gmail.com

xxS

Amy Shaughnessy said...

What cute little bags! These would be so perfect for make-up bags. I totally get what you mean about 'keep on, keeping on.' I feel like I have the best intentions to get certain things done every single day but it just doesn't always happen. Kind of frustrating!

Amy


Fashion and Beauty Finds

Unknown said...

It is frustrating, but I am finding that if I push through things will start looking better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...