Header

Image Map

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Gettin a little western...

I LOVE all things western. And some of you may not know, but I went to college in Texas on an Equestrian scholarship. I have loved horses my entire life and up until just recently I had spent my weekends at various horse shows or other events related to horses. Now that I must work on Saturday's, it is something I have had to get away from, but I hope that horses come back into my life real soon.
Until then, I have pinned a few things I am obsessed with that are horse, western, or cowboy related.
Enjoy.

Source: google.com via Jay on Pinterest



Source: flickr.com via Montana on Pinterest







Wanna sponsor SaraMontana Says...?
Check out my new swapping only page here.



6 comments:

Makaila said...

oh, the photo of the mama with her little foal just melted my heart. And LOVE those cowboy boots!! My fav.

Lindsay said...

I need a pair of boots, NOW!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Yeehaw! Lets line dance baby!

Unknown said...

love the horses!

Have a great night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

Because Shanna Said So said...

Awe, love this!!! And you know I am a boot kind of girl...cheers to being country...well, I am sort of...being from Texas and all! ;)
Shanna

Nicole Rene said...

Aww lovely pins and sorry to hear you had to get away from it! Hope you can get back to what you love soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...