Header

Image Map

Monday, August 13, 2012

here goes nothing...

I am gonna start a little thing on my blog today.
Enter MUST-HAVE Monday's.
Eventually I might try to turn this into a link up, but for now its personal.

Throughout each week I see different things I really want, and although they might not all be in my budget or my ability to get right now, I want some way to keep up with the items I am loving.
So here goes nothing...

Xhilaration® Juniors Peplum Skirt - Red
I tried this one on a couple of weeks ago and kinda loved it, just didn't get it because I wasn't sure what to wear with it. Now I can't stop thinking about it.
Red Peplum Skirt
  via 
EOS Lemon Drop Lip Balm Sphere with SPF 15.Opens in a new window

If you haven't already tried this lip balm, DO IT NOW! It is amazing, I haven't gotten this exact flavor so its on my list for sure.
EOS Lemon Drop Lip Balm


I have an obsession with button-up shirts and this one is no different. LOVE IT!
Old Navy Polka-Dot Chambray Button-Up



These are on my fall wish-list for sure! I can already think of all the super cute outfits to pair them with, plus they are TOMS, so you know they are comfortable.
Chesnut Suede Women's Desert Wedges


This dress is perfect! I just found this cute boutique in Athens, and they sell everything online too! I can't wait to get my first item!
Swept Up in Love Maxi Dress
via


So there you have it folks. My first edition.
Come back next week for more of my MUST-HAVE'S.
Come back tomorrow too. That would be nice of you.

Happy Monday Dearies!

signature150

7 comments:

Because Shanna Said So said...

I have been eyeing that polka dot chambray shirt too! It might be coming home with me very soon! And I love the strawberry EOS...I am an addict!
Shanna

Makaila said...

I KNEW that little darling red peplum skirt was from Tar'jay! I have been coveting it too. GET IT!!! Show me how cute it is and that I must get it too! ;)

Just Another Shopaholic said...

I love the red peplum skirt!

Katie said...

love this idea for a post! and that shirt and those shoes are adorable! I want both!! :)

Anonymous said...

That red skirt is gorgeous!! I also saw those button up shirts at Old Navy and fell in love. I will definitely be adding a few to my wardrobe for the fall.

Unknown said...

Hey girl! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Come over and enter my mega random box giveaway {over 30 items}, if you'd like! :)

Hope to see you there!

xoxo ♥ Shar
http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

Abbey said...

Do you love the eos lip balm? I haven't tried it, but have wanted to for awhile! I'm currently attempting this, "Only buy what you need," thing right now...and I've already got my chapstick, so maybe when I run out will be when I try this! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...