Header

Image Map

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful today for many things. 
Here is a short list. 

  • My growing Faith. Mainly in my religion but also in people, relationships, and God's GREAT timing.
Source: tumblr.com via Montana on Pinterest
  • The small opportunities I have received lately. I am very excited about something that happened yesterday, but do not want to share too soon.
  • The beautiful weather we have been having lately. I LOVE the summer, and everyone else wants it to be over, but not me. I feel like it just started.
  • The sweet, helpful, and always precious conversations I have had lately with my Mama. She always knows exactly what I need to hear  to say. 
  • And this might seem very small, but I am thankful for today at work. We have planned to make homemade peach ice cream and I AM SO EXCITED.
So there you have it folks. A small amount of THANKFULNESS on this lovely Thursday.



On to another topic, 
I am getting this tonight.


Yep! That's right. Chipper Bobblehead.
Super EXCITED about the Braves game with HA and friends tonight.
Beer and Baseball. 
Can't get much better than that!

What are you thankful for this Thursday? Any big plans tonight?

signature150

Oh yeah, be sure to check out these 2 giveaways!
You could win one of my makeup bags!!
here and here

8 comments:

TheTinyHeart said...

I talk to my mom on the phone everyday. Moms always have the best advice.

The peach ice cream sounds delicious! I want the recipe, please! Have a wonderful time at the Braves game :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Enter my group giveaway!

Because Shanna Said So said...

Awe, this made me smile...I love how real and simple you keep things. And I can't wait to hear about your good news! ;)
Shanna

Unknown said...

Thank you maam!!
and yes! mama's always do!

its really easy! maybe i will do a post on it soon!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Have a wonderful time at the game girl!

Unknown said...

Thanks! Your comment made my day!!
I am excited to share!

Unknown said...

Thanks dear!

Katie said...

peach ice cream? Yum!! what a good thankful list!! i especially appreciate the mom one - my mom is one of my best friends!

Unknown said...

It was so good!!
My mama is too! We have really gotten closer since I graduated from college.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...