Header

Image Map

Monday, September 17, 2012

Braves, Dawgs, and Grillin


This weekend was a great one, spent with friends, family, and the boy. I know you are supposed to get rested up for the work week each weekend, but it seems exactly the opposite for me. I go hard all weekend and during the week I "try" to get rested up. This one was no different.
Pictures say a thousand words, so here are at least a couple thousand.

FRIDAY: 


Tried out a new clutch idea for the Braves game Friday night, and I am in LOVE with how it came out!
I can't wait to make others for Georgia gamedays and other sporting events/collegiate alumni activities!
I am going to start selling them in my shop too! If you have an old t-shirt you would like made into a clutch let me know!

Me and the boy have a running joke that Chipper Jones signs only the inside of our cups. We know its stupid, but we act surprised each time we get a new one.

I caught the super fan in action! He splurged on the best seats and we had a wonderful time! 


We got to drink some Tomahawk Ale, which is HA's favorite. He was so excited, and I was too!

And, of course, it was Friday, so we got to see fireworks after the game! I love going to Braves games on Friday nights, mainly because I have a severe love of fireworks. They make me smile like a little kid!


SATURDAY:
I got to spend some time in Athens to watch the DAWGS tee it up BETWEEN THE HEDGES!
I absolutely love the time spent on Saturday's in Athens and I love the hustle and bustle of all the fans. I got to spend time with old friends and family!





My beautiful sister, and her friend came to the game too, it was so good to see her and spend some QT.


We had a good amount of drama at the game but you know how the saying goes, "there is nothing finer in the land than a drunk, obnoxious Georgia fan"
It was all in good fun, and things turned out fine. Plus the Dawgs kicked some tail and it was a perfect night for watching some football!


SUNDAY:
Sunday morning we all went to Cracker Barrel and did some serious grubbing. I then spent the rest of the day resting and trying to catch up on some reality TV. 
Sunday afternoon was spent with the Grill Master. And master he did. Grilled fish tacos are his specialty.

It was a wonderful weekend with great memories, the best of friends, and some good Georgia sports!

How was your weekend?

Photobucket

Linking up for YOLO Monday's and Weekend Update!
Visit these ladies today!!


17 comments:

Makaila said...

What a great way to perserve an old beloved shirt! I think I have TWO! Can't wait to see more on this line!

Unknown said...

i love cracker barrel! the baseball looked like blast! :)

happy monday!

Lindsay said...

Looks like a great weekend! I love the t-shirt clutch! And I love your outfit in the last few pics!

My-cliffnotes said...

I love that cup! Plus sister time is always welcome

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Ok next year when the braves and Yankees play I am coming to visit.

Lindsay said...

Looks like an amazing weekend! I love, love, love that clutch idea! So cute!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Love the pictures! Looks like a great weekend! Fun fireworks!

Head to Toe Chic said...

Looks like an amazing weekend!! I loveee baseball so much, I'm a huge NY Mets fan.

xo,
Angela
headtotoechic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you dear! I am excited to make more!

Unknown said...

thanks! we had so much fun!

Unknown said...

Thank you!! I loved it too! Perfect for a gameday!

Unknown said...

We love those cups too! Andy is collecting them!

Unknown said...

Yes!! Please do! You are more than welcome! I went to Braves v Yankees this year and had a ball!!

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with fireworks!!

Unknown said...

I am a recent baseball fan because of Andy, but I am learning to love it so much!!

Kimberlee said...

Aw so jealous of your sports filled weekend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...