Header

Image Map

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Me, Myself, and I think I might be crazy...

I'm feeling a little selfish today so I thought I would talk about myself.
No, but seriously, this is the Me, Myself, and I link up. I am super excited to find out more random things from other bloggers. Head on over and link up so I can stalk you too.



1. When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
I usually spend some time outside. The fresh air always seems to clear my head. I also really love time to myself, not that I am not a people person (I totally am), I just like to do things alone sometimes. It helps me focus in on myself and the things I need to get done.

2. If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
I was asked this in my newspaper interview, I guess I would have to say the 70's. I really like all the colors from then. The clothing too. Comfortable in style and with yourself.

3. What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
I absolutely cannot get enough of Halloween, I have had some pretty amazing costumes. (let me toot my own horn, toot, toot)
It would have to be a toss up between a Smurfette or Kelly Kapowski. 
SMURF1


What do you think?

4. Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
1) I absolutely cannot stand people who leave their buggies out in the middle of the parking lot. That is what is wrong with America. Laziness.
2) I have a weird thing about textures of food. I am picky about the texture of a food more so than the taste. If I don't like something, its usually for that reason.
3) I give everyone a hard time, everyone. I don't really have a reason for doing it, but I usually wait until I know you pretty well, and I usually only do it if I like you as a person.
4) I would choose to go barefoot everywhere if it was possible.
5) The very first thing I do when I get home is change clothes, I just feel the need to get out of my "work" clothing, no matter how comfortable.

5. What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Learn to make the most of the hand life dealt you, make the best of each and every moment. 
You won't get these back. Things you think matter. Don't. Things you put little thought into. Do.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

pretty awesome costumes!

My-cliffnotes said...

Smurfette I die! Love

Simplyheather said...

I would love to go barefoot everywhere.. Shoes are just so unnecessary at times. haha


http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

i knew i loved you more every day. me and you and the 70's. hippies at heart!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Love these costumes!! Loving the smurfette one!!

Lindsay said...

Smurfette is great! I'm the same way with food!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...