Header

Image Map

Thursday, September 13, 2012

thank·ful


thank·ful

adjective \ˈthaŋk-fəl\
conscious of benefit received <for what we are about to receive make us truly thankful>

for reaching 60 GFC followers, it is crazy to me that complete strangers choose to read about me and the little things I find important.  This blog is a way for me to document things that happen, but also to help me get my ideas out of my head and into a space so  I can figure out the things I want out of life. Y'alls words of encouragement have meant so much.

a sweet boy, who gave me flowers yesterday, my new favorite kind of flowers.


my growing sewing skills, it is so gratifying to be able to figure out something on my own without looking it up, like the lining in this new SaraMontana's clutch


i am thankful for my new iphone, with an un-cracked screen and a bright purple case, if you have any tips for a new iphone user, throw them my way.

being able to turn pears into preserves on a Sunday afternoon, also a plus to get some Christmas gifts made early.


and finally I am thankful for the little moments, the moments when you just know that God is with you. That there is someone smiling down at you. That something is bigger than you could ever imagine.

What are you thankful for today?

Photobucket

6 comments:

Katie said...

i love this post! and yum! pear preserves!

The Millers said...

You are so crafty. I am in love with the fabric in that clutch! And that flower is so cool, my mom would love it! Did you find it locally?

http://sjdmiller.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks! I am hoping they make great gifts!!

Unknown said...

Thank you!! My boyfriend actually makes them, you can find his page on Facebook, 1019 Designs!! He has lots of other super cute stuff too!! Or send me an email, he ships!!

Chris said...

Hi Montana, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Head to Toe Chic said...

Congrats on the followers and I absolutely love your clutches :)

xo,
Angela
headtotoechic.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...