Header

Image Map

Friday, October 5, 2012

18 years have flown by.

Yet another year has gone by. You are now a grown up. You are now stepping into the big bad world of responsibility, choices, and your future.
Today is your birthday, Josie.
My sweet sweet little sister. As I sit here I can't believe how grown up you are, how crazy these times have been. How blessed and thankful I am for you. 








I (along with the rest of my family) don't want you to grow up, we want you to forever be our little girl. The cute little blond, with that bob and bangs. The one holding that cute little puppy.
But, fact is, you have. You have grown to be beautiful, strong, and extremely outgoing.
You have grown to be hard-headed, passionate about your ideas, and ready to take on the world.
I am learning to slowly deal with that, to understand that you are growing up, to TRUST you to make the right decisions.
I love you Josie. More than you can ever imagine.
I am so glad you are my sister, and I am eager to see the wonderful woman you will become.
Happiest of Birthdays JOSE!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

I couldn't believe it when my sister turned 18 and then 20 and then 21... hah. Its so crazy. Sisters are the best!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

She's gorgeous! Happy Birthday Sissy!

Makaila said...

She is Adorable!! I so relate to this post.. watching your little sissy become a woman is something special. Happy Birthday to Josie! Or is it Jose? ;)

My-cliffnotes said...

Love her! Happy birthday!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...