Header

Image Map

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Crock-Pot Wednesdays

This is the recipe that Andy and I enjoyed last Wednesday.
I got a good review from him, so that is a win in my book. Let me know what you think!

Italian Chicken

4 boneless chicken breasts
1 bottle Italian dressing
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
Italian seasoning
4-6 potatoes cut in half (I used red)
1/2 bag mini carrots

Spray the bottom of your crock-pot with cooking spray.
Layer in the following:
chicken
Italian dressing
seasoning
cheese
carrots
dressing
potatoes
seasoning
remainder of dressing

It definitely seems like a large amount of dressing, but I used non-fat and it turned out GREAT!
Extremely flavorful and juicy chicken, plus it is a one pot meal!



These are all before pictures, I forgot to take any afters. 
It was all gobbled up too fast. Just kidding.
It makes a lot and I just forgot.
Try this recipe and let me know what you think.

Have any crock-pot recipes you would like to share?
Email me at saramontanasays@gmail.com
I would LOVE to have guest posts!!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Katie said...

that sounds awesome!! yum!

Happy Bean said...

Um.. yum! Definately adding this to my list of 'must-make's!

happierbean.blogspot.com

My-cliffnotes said...

Yum I need to buy Italian dressing so I can make this!

Unknown said...

definitely making this recipe this week. sounds amazing! new follower :)

Austin's Wife said...

Making this tonight! Great idea, so simple!!

Amber said...

How long to you let this cook? Sounds great I just don't want to over or undercook!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...