Header

Image Map

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

CrockPot Wednesdays- Lasagna!!



I am super excited to have the oh so lovely Amanda joining me today for Crockpot Wednesday's!
I tried this recipe last week and it was so YUMMY!!




Hey SaraMontana Says Readers!! I'm Amanda & I blog over @ tales from a FAR, where I mainly talk about myself

 




My hubby RB

and our little guy FARHe's our 16 month old who is already fixing his own meals...

Doing his own laundry...
 
& he's even DRIVING! 
Ok ok I kid. He's not doing any of that. But he is a walking talking crazy kiddo who we adore with our whole heart. But i'm not here to talk about us, I'm here to talk about food, which is one of my favorite things. 


When I know i'm going to be busy all day and I want something yummy to eat for dinner I throw together a Crock Pot Lasagna . It's super simple! 
(Source - I forgot to take a picture last time I made it!)


Here's the recipe: 

1lb Ground Turkey/Beef/Pork (Whichever you prefer)
1 tsp. Italian seasoning 


1 jar Spaghetti sauce 
1/3 cup water 
UNCOOKED lasagna noodles 
1 cartion ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzerella cheese 

Brown meat and seasoning, drain
Mix spaghetti sauce and water. (Water cooks the noodles in crock pot) 
Layer like you would a regular lasagna in a GREASED crock pot ( I always put a little sauce on bottom and then do noodles sauce meat cheese) 
Cover, cook on high for 1 hour 
Reduce heat to low and cook on low for 4-5 hours.

I promise - you will love it! 






PS- Big thanks to Montana for having my over to guest post. Want to know one thing I love about her? She lives maybe 1/2 an hour from me down the road. But we have yet to meet. We should fix that don't ya think :) 


Isn't she wonderful? And let me tell y'all  that recipe is AMAZING! Plus, with just Andy and I eating, we had leftovers for days! Am I the only one that thinks leftover spaghetti and lasagna are even better the second time??
Photobucket
Have a great crockpot recipe you would like to share??
Email me at saramontanasays@gmail.com about guest posting!!
I would love to have you!!

4 comments:

My-cliffnotes said...

Lasagna love it

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Had to delete my comment because I didn't specify lol new follower through the giveaway to you, and Amanda's little boy above is ADORBS!! Sorry if that was confusing lol nice to "meet" you both!

Kelly said...

He is absolutely adorable! I love your blog and I am now following you!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...