Header

Image Map

Monday, October 29, 2012

I am looking at you!!



Yes! I am looking at you!!
And yes I look ridiculous while doing so...
but I WANT TO SWAP!!
Looking for swappers to grow our blogs together during the month of November!!

So here is what to do!!

1.
email me to get the free code 
saramontanasays@gmail.com

2.
go to my Sponsor Page and use the passionfruit app to swap

3.
lookout for emails about guest posting, giveaways, and sponsor intros

I have gained lots of new followers lately and would love for us to work together to reach more and more people. I am so excited about this blog world and want you to be too!!

just realized this is my 100TH POST!! and i look like a crazy person in it.
typical.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You're too funny girl!

My-cliffnotes said...

Um let's do it

Cristin said...

I nominated you on my blog. Look at today's post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...