Header

Image Map

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

games, a stabbing, and a BEAUTIFUL mantle.

Here is a little bit of random for your Wednesday.
I promise to be back to Crockpot Wednesday next week, I haven't used one until today for a little bit. But expect a full report and a recipe next week. Can't wait til then?? Check out these for now.


I cannot, I REPEAT, cannot stop playing Bejeweled on my phone. It is seriously a problem. Who knew that matching up different colors could be so fun. I try everything I can to just play the occasional game every now and then, but once I start I. MUST. PLAY. MORE. Does anyone else have this issue??

I finally ordered something different at the Mexican restaurant the other night. For anyone that knows me, I always get a Mini Taco Salad. Every time. I always want to mix it up, and I am pretty good about branching out and trying new foods, but don't mess with my Mexican.
Don't tell anyone, but I ate there 4 times last week. Shhhh...











Last night, while working on a Christmas order. I finally sewed through my finger. That's right. That darn needle on my sewing machine stabbed right through the side of my finger. It bled some, but I think it was more the shock of it than anything. I kinda have been waiting on it to happen. A year and half that I have had my machine, I made it a long time I think.








My Mothers fall mantle, yes, I know Christmas is coming but this was our mantle for Fall and I just can't get enough. Those colors go perfect with the picture and I can't wait to have a house that I love enough to decorate. Renting puts so many limits on your decorating and I really want to paint my entire wood paneled house. Until then, I will have to just lust over my childhood home.









Until next time folks... Have a perfect Wednesday!!
Photobucket
Linking up today:

also with Jamie.



Follow on Bloglovin






13 comments:

Elizabeth McMullen said...

Giiirl you are beyond adorb! I am your newest follower. I also have found an obsession on my iphone...its called "Flow free" omg. That's all I do!

Liz
i couldn't help but wonder...

his little lady said...

The pillows look great, the food looks scrumptious, and seriously bejeweled is my weakness. If ever I want to pass the time I could spend an hour on my phone just playing this game!
xo TJ

Rachel Easley said...

Stopping by from WILW...bejeweled is too addicting!! It's so fun though. Love those pillows. I am about yo start working on some Christmas ones myself!

Because Shanna Said So said...

Oh no...I would have passed out if I sewed through my finger!! But look what you made...talk about blood, sweat and tears!! ;) I have never played Bejeweled, but like you said, I have heard it's addicting! Thanks for linking up!!

Ashlyn said...

Your Mexican food picture made my mouth water. In Florida there just aren't many great Mexican restaurants...it makes me really miss living in Texas haha

ablondenaturally.blogspot.com

Lindsey A. Turner said...

I love Mexican food! I could eat it all week too!

Lindsey
thriftandshout.blogspot.com

Alisa Marie said...

Love bejeweled! Also those pillows are adorable! Guess it was worth stabbing your finger for :)

Chrissy said...

I love Mexican too. Yummm. Found you through a GFC blog hop and excited to be a new follower. I hope you will stop by my blog if you get a chance!

Chrissy
http://www.thetaylor-house.com

katrice said...

I'm a total bejweled addict too, maybe we should start a support group lol

I found you via the GFC blog hop, I hope you can stop and by and say hi some time!
http://simplykatrice.blogspot.com

My-cliffnotes said...

I play bejeweled daily and I always order taco salad too! Best ever

Unknown said...

ouch.

Aloha Sweet Friend,
We are gathering for An Aloha Affair , a sweet sort of mingling and sharing and growing together. I would so love it if you'd join us. You will always be welcome, anytime. Save ya a seat?...

xo,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

April said...

It's kind of sad, but I want a tablet like an iPad or something just so I can play games on it!!! My phone doesn't have enough space on it to download a lot of games, but I want to play them all!

Unknown said...

Found your blog & now following!!
That food looks amazing!
xo
Christina
livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...