Header

Image Map

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

fine time for Firmoo

so i realized not too long ago that i am "that" girl. that hipster wannabe who just wants to wear fake glasses from time to time. yes, i realize its not really that cool, and yes i know that they don't even look superb on me, but you just gotta switch things up a little bit sometimes.
jeans: Target// boots: BCBG shirt and jacket: old
enter FIRMOO

i was contacted about a review for this great glasses company (firmoo) not too long ago, and of course i took them up on this deal. i was super excited to see that they had tons of ways for you to choose the ones you liked. you could upload your face, choose from different colors, sunglasses, etc. 
it wasn't long before i found my perfect pair. black, square type, kinda menswear looking frames. boom. im in love.  i could not wait to receive mine in the mail! 


what i received couldn't have been more perfect. they fit beautifully, shipped fast, and came with all the perfect glasses accessories a girl could need.

firmoo is so nice and confidant that you will love your glasses, they are doing a first pair free program.
just go to the following hyperlink to learn more! http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html.

and here are some words from Firmoo themselves:
The old opinion that glasses are only necessities for people with vision problems has already gone. Glasses are increasingly becoming a fad and must-have accessories for  celebs and fashionistas. Everyday we can spot millions of non prescription glasses wearers and we are constantly fascinated by many noted film stars’ signature non prescription glasses.They instantly upgrade your look of modern,sexy, vintage or geek by wearing different styles of frames.
Any hot glasses/sunglasses /goggles frames you want can be found on Firmoo, and all are available for both prescription lenses and non-prescription lenses. Are you desperate to have a new look? Now here is the chance, Firmoo has launched a First Pair Free Program to people  worldwide. You will absolutely fall in love with the excellent quality, affordable prices, fashionable designs, fast delivery and the good service after trying them with paying shipping only! You even can get a refund/exchange if you are not satisfied with them. It's totally Risk free, so why not have a try? 





have you tried firmoo ever?
are you trying the trend of glasses for fun?

Photobucket

8 comments:

keepingupwithkristen said...

You pull those glasses off very well!! I'd look like a total freak.
...thank goodness I have 20/20 vision!

Mia Maree said...

ah you remind me so much of my sister! She is the same way, loves to wear fake glasses! But you definitely pull them off :-)

-Mia
www.msmiamaree.com

Unknown said...

I love that plaid top! I'm your newest follower :) I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
www.daisyraeboutique.com

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Omg! Glasses or not you are Hot Snot! I love your hair up too! Get it girl! Love this outfit!

Tiffany said...

As soon as I find my prescription to enter, I'm doing this! Or, I can continue your hipster trend and wear glasses AND contacts. And as I typed that I realized how dumb that is...

Anonymous said...

Your purse is too cute!!!

Tina Byland said...

Oh, me too! I want to wear glasses so bad. I have been stalling on my Firmoo blog order. I need to get around to that.

Found you via SITS. And I'm going to go ahead and follow you via twitter. :)

http://likeordinarylife.com

Lauren @ Style Elixir said...

Hi Montana!

Love this outfit - and especially that shirt and jacket!! It looks so perfect together, definitely something I'd love to wear.

Thanks so much for linking up with Style Sessions, I really enjoyed reading this and look forward to seeing you again this Tuesday afternoon!

Lauren xx
www.stylelixir.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...