Header

Image Map

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

make a statement.

STATEMENT NECKLACES

i have recently been more and more enthralled by statement necklaces. i find that they can add so much to an outfit without having to add much other jewelry, and if you are like me, i either wear too much or too little. a statement necklace is the best way to combat that. i got the beauty below from Andy's parents for Christmas and i am in love with it. it is the perfect mix of colors and textures and i cannot wait to pair it with more spring /summer looks coming up soon. their are so many ways that you dress it up or down and it is seriously my favorite piece of jewelry at the moment.
i also found a few pieces above, some from every price range and a few that i will never afford. (hey, a girl can dream).
jeans: levis// button up: Charlotte Russe// cardigan: Old Navy(old)// necklace: gifted
do you have a favorite piece of jewelry? what is your go-to?
happy tuesday folks!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Purrincup said...

Also, I am having a bauble swap if you're interesting in joining!

Lindsay said...

So cute! I need more statement necklaces!

Unknown said...

I don't know how it happened but I completely stopped wearing jewelry for like 6 months. This has me thinking I need to get back into it. So many pretty necklaces.

My-cliffnotes said...

Love statement necklaces are the best

Katie said...

i love statement necklaces! i love yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...