Header

Image Map

Friday, January 4, 2013

purplepeopleeater


outfits like these are pretty much a staple at my job. i have turned into a button up wearing, boots with skinnys monster. a purple monster on this day. i am pretty much in love with these boots that i got last weekend. i saved a whopping $120 on them! score!! 
i am still figuring out these outfit posts, but i am loving how i can see myself and what works on my body type through the pictures everyday. 

and now for a little H54F! i am saying high fives for:
one// the super short work week. two//another weekend that is not crammed packed with something to do, Lord knows i am busy enough. three//planning a baby shower for my sweet friend, all the details are coming together and i am getting so excited. four// my new tervis tumblers. i use them every day at work, and i am pretty sure they are the best thing i asked for. five// my sweet new camera from my very sweet boyfriend. he will now get tired of me taking pictures, but i couldnt be more thankful for it. and him. 

boots: BCBG // skinnys: old// button-up: Charlotte Russe// scarf: who knows?


Photobucket
linking up with Lauren
joining the aloha blog hop with Jean

7 comments:

Samantha said...

I love a good scarf and this one is definitely a good one!

Happy Friday!

Cristin said...

Love it! I have my button up, denim, shirt on with my black leggins, and boots today! So comfy!

henning love said...

cute cute cute outfit!! i love the booties and that scarf you are wearing, happy 2013!!

Jessica J-Marie said...

Great outfit! I'm your newest follower thanks to the blog hop :)

{ Jessica }
http://jmariesharp.blogspot.com

Because Shanna Said So said...

Look at YOU!!!! Three days in a row!!!!! Holla!!!!

My-cliffnotes said...

I love the boots!!

Unknown said...

Such a cute relaxed look! I love the print of the scarf! I found you through for Lauren and Lauren and I am your newest GFC follower :)

http://www.mythriftychic.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...