Header

Image Map

Thursday, January 3, 2013

time to get serious.



i am not one who usually makes resolutions. i feel that i try each and every day to push myself to do a little better. yes we should make lists and yes it sounds good in theory but i feel like sometimes resolutions are pushed so much that we only do them for a short time. all of these are things that i want to do each and every day. today is the day that i am writing them out.


after making the above graphic i have decided that i will also be reading the Bible from beginning to end. i had been thinking of doing it but Kristen's instagram picture helped me find a place to start. i am on track and cannot wait to see how the Lord brings me closer to him on this journey this year.

what are your resolutions this year?
Photobucket

7 comments:

Jennifer Lynn said...

Great list! I love the beach one. I should do that too lol :-)

keepingupwithkristen said...

Aw, yay! This makes me so happy. You literally just made my day. I'm glad we'll be doing this together! We'll keep each other motivated : )

xo

keepingupwithkristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Those are great goals! Just found your blog via Lauren and Lauren and love it. Emailing you now :)

Unknown said...

Those are great goals! Just found your blog via Lauren and Lauren and love it. Emailing you now :)

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

So cool! Happy New Year! I bet it's going to be spectacular! Love you!

My-cliffnotes said...

I read the bible from start to finish when I was in Afghanistan you'll love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...