Header

Image Map

Monday, February 11, 2013

a little leopard, some flowers, and no words.

dress: Target clearance// shoes: Charlotte Russe// sunglasses: Walmart



Photobucket

i am tired and the words are not coming easily tonight, but i have decided to be more consistent in my posting. i wore this outfit to the baby shower my mama and i threw for my best friend. i couldn't be more excited to meet baby Layton, and from the looks of it he is going to be very spoiled. look for an entire post on the Pinterest inspired shower we threw.

6 comments:

Katie said...

you are SOOO beautiful! i love that dress!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

You are so adorable. I love mixing prints because I am a little hippie at heart!

Unknown said...

that dress is SO pretty!!! the cut looks fab on you lady!

xo,Taylor
iLikeMyClothesTaylored.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Such a fun dress! I love all the pattern and color!

Emily Devine said...

Cute outfit! I love the mixed prints on your dress. And it looks so cute with those boots!

Emily
A Devine Life

Jeneric Generation said...

I used to not like leopard, and then something changed. I love this dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...