Header

Image Map

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

floral schmoral


This warmer weather is teasing me, and gets me all excited about wearing a smorgasbord of floral prints. Pretty floral dresses, sleeveless tops, and even flirty shorts. Yes, I realize that everyone talks about florals for spring but I just can't help myself. I saw the below looks and just had to have more!
The best part about floral is that in actuality they can be lived in year round. 
See that dress?? Add tights, brown wedge boots, and a dark blazer and you have the perfect cool weather ensemble.
Or that blazer? Use it to go over a navy dress with pumps for the fall.
Those shorts? Those could be worn with tights, booties, and a sweater now and just a simple tank and gladiator sandals when the weather warms up.


Flirty Florals


How are you incorporating florals or spring fabrics into your clothing in this changing weather? Which prints are you loving for this upcoming spring season? 
Tweet me @saramontanasays or leave me a comment below! 
Photobucket



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

Pretty florals for this year. I likey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...