Header

Image Map

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bag Cravings

jeans: Lauren Conrad // shirt: Old Navy // shoes: Target // bag: thrifted
 

When it comes to choosing the right bag, I have gotten downright picky. Does it look a certain way? Will it hold all my junk? Can I carry it easily? Do the colors go with a variety of outfits? Is it a bag that will change with the seasons? Seems to me... a bag needs to be all of the above. I have to choose carefully when purchasing a purse because I am someone who carries one for a long amount of time. For the most part, I have one day bag that I use everyday, and then for dressier affairs I will switch it up with a smaller clutch for the evenings. The bag above is one that could go for either. I usually have a much larger bag for everyday, but was craving matchy matchy shoes and baggy for this particular day and here it is. Below are some bags that I am loving for under $50 (which is the absolute most I would ever spend). What do you think about matching shoes and bags? What kind of bag do you use the most? Later Gators, Montana
 
 

bag cravings

2 comments:

Katie said...

love the red striped one! and love your outfit! those shoes are so cute with your jeans!

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

I love fringe and I love that one you are carrying.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...