Header

Image Map

Monday, April 1, 2013

Celebrating Baby Layton

I have been meaning to share these photos for a good bit now, as baby Layton's birth has already come and gone, however I am just getting around to editing and getting them all uploaded and sorted through.
I have since visited this sweet boy and can honestly say I am super in love with his sweet face and I am so proud of his wonderful parents! I truly cannot wait to watch this boy grow up!
We went with a western theme for this future cowboy and kept the flowers simple and sweet. I am in love with the way that it all turned out.










Baby Layton is loved more each day and I am so happy we had the chance to celebrate him!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Hello.
It is very beautiful and cute.
Ryoma Sakamoto, Japan

My-cliffnotes said...

So fun great job! And I love your dress'

Girls Love Fried Pickles said...

How cute is this. I love the idea of making a personalized gift for the baby. You are beaming. I bet this is do exciting. He's lucky you are in his life.,

Dee said...

Where is that adorable dress from?

Dbyrne1[at]gmail[dot]com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...