Header

Image Map

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

i wear it everyday

I just can't stop wearing this chambray shirt. I wear it with everything, maxi skirts, colored skinny's, regular jeans. I wear it different ways, buttoned up, undone, tucked in, tied up, belted. I have worn it so much the color is starting to fade and it is getting softer with every wear. 

I know there are peeps that wish I would just stop already. Get over this fashion trend and move on, but I don't see the point. Its comfortable, can be dressed up or down, and just plain cute.


skirt: Old Navy// boots: BCBG// shirt: Kohls// belt and glasses: old

What is your go-to fashion staple? Does yours change with the season?

5 comments:

Jessica @ City Sequins said...

I LOVE that skirt!!!!

Amanda said...

Very cute! I wear by chambray all the time as well! It's just go versatile. xx

Janise said...

Cute outfit...love those boots! Please stop by my site at http://mamainheels.com/2013/04/08/giveaway-signature-henri-bracelet-seen-on-celebrities/ when you have some time. I'm giving away a signature bracelet seen on celebrities by Henri Lou.

xo,
Janise
http://MamaInHeels.com

Carly said...

It looks adorable on you! You're totally allowed to wear it everyday!


Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Lindsay said...

Oh I passed up on that maxi skirt and you making me sad that I did. I love this whole look. And I could wear chambray every day too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...