Header

Image Map

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wearing: A Super Simple Outfit

shorts: handmedowns // shirt and wedges: Old Navy // nails: 



<and excuse my tired eyes... I need suggestions for these circles>

This would probably be the outfit that kind of sums up my personal style, although I wish I had added some jewelry, but most days you can find me in some variation of this. I like how easy the shorts are and the simple colors were perfect for a quick dinner out and about. A statement necklace would probably punch this up a notch, but when I packed for this quick trip I completely forgot all my jewelry. What do you add to spice up an outfit?
<3
MIX MATCHMontana

5 comments:

TaraMixandMatch said...

Simple and cute! Your hair is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Great simple outfit. Perfect.

Visiting from Tara's link up. Stop by and enter my giveaway for a fabulous pink link bracelet and link up to my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday LInk Up.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

Annie said...

You look so cute - love those shorts on you!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Haley Titus said...

love the high waisted shorts! you're adorable!

Colour Me Classic

Unknown said...

Simplicity can be cute, like with this outfit with the wedges :)

Mili from call me, Maeby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...