- sweating with the music
- getting deeper into poses
- removing toxins from my body, bad things I have eaten, drank, or just feelings of sickness that are coming along
- stretching my muscles in the heat always makes me feel longer, leaner, more in control of my body.
- dropping into savansa feeling like I really accomplished something great.
- knowing i left it all on the mat, pushed through each hard moment, breathed through the tough poses and made the most of the hour I had.
- all that sweat on my shirt afterwards, feeling of pride when I leave the gym, knowing I am strong, happy, blessed.
- my cold, wet body afterwards.
So you see, the love outweighs the hate. Lots. I love hot yoga. It is a combination of my favorite things and just right for my Monday nights. I encourage each of you to reach out and try it. It is my favorite form of yoga so far, and I just can't get enough.