Header

Image Map

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Life is Good Today


Just dropping in to share a little tid-bit, I posted the below recently on Instagram and wanted to make sure it was here to so that I can remember these moments. Also, I just love this print above. The more I think about it, the more I just want this space to be filled with things and moments I love, to share items and experiences with the few of you that read this space. I want to be more regular about it, but life gets in the way, and that is okay. My house is practically empty, I am doing a really big sale, and VBS is this week. So I am busy, and busy makes me happy. See ya'll on the flip side. 

So often I hear people say that "yoga" isn't really working out. That it is "just stretching". Part of this is true. Yoga isn't working out. It's working to accept the body you were given, to take care of it, to push yourself beyond your believed limits at times and accept just where you are at others. Yoga has given me the body I never knew I could have. Yes, I have flaws, but who doesn't? Never in a million years would I have ever had the confidence to post a full out picture of myself in a swimsuit, but I did it. I hope to just be able to touch one person, to make them think twice about decisions that could affect their health, and to encourage them to try yoga like Kamala-Anandi encouraged me just over a year ago. This journey just keeps getting better and better and I am so excited to share it all with you! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...