Header

Image Map

Friday, June 20, 2014

Working on the Weekend

Lately, I have been getting to head closer home to be with my family, and boy am I loving it! My sweet mama is starting a floral design business and I absolutely love helping her with all aspects. I am really into the promoting of her and her business. The really cool thing about all the flowers used in the wedding pictured below, is that for the most part, the flowers were foraged from local gardens, homes, etc. My mother is creating a flower farm essentially and we can't wait to see it grow! Right now she has some smaller beds but she is expanding constantly and I am so excited about seeing what this could turn into. So enjoy this beautiful landscape in the next few pictures. These are just iPhone quality, so I cannot wait to see the real thing! 











Check out Designs by Ginny on Facebook and follow a beautiful flower story on Instagram.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...