Header

Image Map

Monday, July 14, 2014

Feeling worn out

So here is how the story goes, I want to be more real here. More of myself, which probably means my posts won't be thought out, just happening as they come to me. I am tired today. The weekend was wonderful, just busy. I took an amazing but very hot walk on my lunch break today, and thanks to a good friend I am once again inspired to be back in this space. It will be short and sweet usually but I will be here. 
Looking forward to a relaxing yoga class this afternoon, followed by lots of veggies for dinner and a early night in bed. 

Oh yeah. I ate all the bad things this weekend and I am going to be strict for the next week. Hope you all are having a wonderful day. Thanks for reading. 

Montana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...